This Simple Mind Shift Will Enhance Your Earnings And Your Life!

Book Reviews: Internet Marketing Article Category

Maroxic Marketing:

This Simple Mind Shift Will Enhance Your Earnings And Your Life!

I have only been on this platform for a short while. However, I have managed to read many articles.

I have noticed many articles written offering advice on how to earn from your writing.

Many times the advice seems very similar, at other times very different. However, the common thread throughout the articles is people are finding it difficult to earn through their writing.

We all need money, so this desire to earn doing something you love is no surprise.

Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the 'gotta have it' scale.


Zig Ziglar

We all need money, and it would be great to be able to earn it while doing something you love, i.e. writing.

Perhaps I may be able to share some advice that may benefit those desiring to earn from their writing.

A few years ago, I was introduced to a book while I was attending a business seminar. This highly recommended book has surprisingly thin considering the weighty recommendation. As I love to learn and am rather ambitious, I bought the book and was very impressed by the principle content.

The book I am referring to is "Go for No" by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz.

While reading this book, I was amazed at the straightforward concept, that made such a massive difference in my thinking and attitude. After reading this book, you will never look at the word 'No' the same way again.

If you have ever been in any sales type of job environment, you would know sales is a numbers game. The more people you approach, the more chance you have of getting a deal/sale and the more sales you get, the more money you are going to earn.

Now, please bear with me. As obvious as this may seem. Before getting your back up, this is not necessarily obvious to everyone.

Many times the most obvious solutions are staring you in the face. However, as you are so close, you are unable to see it.

One of my first sales jobs years ago was selling gym memberships for a nationwide group. I got taught the more people you approached, the more opportunities we had to get a sale.

Now, this was a commission-only sales position. So, I didn't earn a basic salary or retainer. If I didn't make any sales for the week or month, you didn't get paid for that week or month.

To work under those circumstances is tough. However the commission was good, and when you made the sales, you got paid well, which off-balanced the risk-reward.

The bottom line was to earn one needed to do the work.

A lot of focus put on the averages and sales is a numbers game.

So, if you spoke to enough people, the averages in the sales matrix would work. So you had to put in the work and based on the sales matrix averages, you make the relevant appointments, presentations and sales.

the figures we worked to were

30 approach

12 appointments made

4 presentations

2 sales

So as a daily requirement, was to contact 30 people, from those 30 people make 12 appointments, from those appointments, do 4 presentations, from those presentations should make 2 sales.

So the figures

30 people

12 appointments

4 presentations

2 sales

Being ambitious, I figured if I doubled the input effort, I would earn more, hopefully, double.

So instead of 30, I would approach 60 people.

Instead of setting 12 appointments, I would make 24 appointments.

I would do 8 presentations rather than the expected 4.

I should, therefore, average 4 sales rather than the expected 2.

I can't be sure if I hit all the numbers as exact as this catalogue represents. For if I remember, correctly there wasn't enough time in the day to hit all the doubled up figures. However, I can report I did try to hit those figures every day and subsequently became one of the top writers in the business earning great money.

In all honesty, I enjoyed being in control of earning in relation to my input.

There is a lot which is out of my control being in a commission-only sales position. However, if I control my input, making sure I hit the high numbers, the results will average out.

Knowing this is great, but the moment you prove it works, you become unstoppable.

As this was one of the first sales positions I ever had, I was keen to work hard and prove myself. Work hard to play hard.

Reality is even though this was great, and the averages panned out. It was still difficult at times to do the required calls. Some days you weren't feeling up to it, just tired or burnt out by the relentless efforts. Sometimes just fed up of receiving the high volume of No's.

Just remember that if you are approaching 30 people to eventually get 2 sales means for every 2 yeses you are getting 28 no's.

Doing this level of work every day is tough at the best of times. However, if you are anything like me, an overachiever doubling the effort to increase the results, i.e. income.

Therefore my figures I would be getting 56 No's to get 4 Yes's, just doubling the statistics.

That is a lot of no's and irrespective of how successful you become, getting that amount of no's every day is tough to handle.

It was only years later that I was introduced to the book "Go for No".

Well, I was immediately blown away by the concept.

As I read, my mind changed to the attitude to the word 'No'.

The results are profound.

The book covers a short story of a salesman who learns a valuable lesson from the most unlikely source. He discovers a simple shift in his mind changes the way he thinks, sells even the way he lives his life.

By reading 'Go For No' will allow you to regard the word 'No' differently, which will result in you being more comfortable in earning through your writing.

Now once you read the book "Go for NO", it will do the same for you.

This book will have a positive effect on you, irrespective if you are in the sales profession or not.

These lessons in the 'Go for No' book destined to change the way we think, the way we sell, and the way we live forever.

You will have a new attitude to the word. 'No', that you have never thought possible, and it would probably help you with your desire to earn money from writing.

Some things you will learn

how to outperform most of the worlds salesforce,

Failing and being a failure are not the same thing,

The importance to celebrate both success and failure,

Understand how to overcome the five failure levels,

And much much more.

So click here to get your copy and read this short buy powerful book, it will completely change the way you look at the word No, as it did me.

This article has been written by Roy Kruse who runs the [http://www.awesomelifestylebusiness.com]

Roy is an Internet Entrepreneur who helps people who are serious about improving their quality of life, by increasing their income and benefiting from more time freedom.

Become An Ethical And Passionate Digital Expert.

more information

FREE three-part video training to start your business around your interests. [https://awesomelifestylebusiness.com/start/home]

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Roy_Kruse/468423

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post